Monday, December 17, 2007

Blogging

Today must be my blog day! Jay was teasing me on the way to work this morning that I haven't been adding to my blog. I said, but of course I have.... Then I look at my blog and the last time I added was Thanksgiving! Ok, maybe he is right! (Oh no.... It is written on the internet.... Jay is right! For all the world to see... I am in trouble now!)

Of course, I check out all my families blogs, not much there either. I guess I am not the only one that hasn't been adding much. Only Natasha has kept it up well (go, Girl! You are my hero!) However, I promised Jay I would do better.

Christmas this year is going to be odd. It is wonderful to have Jace home, and I am so excited to have Greg, Natasha and Gavin coming. I can't wait for that part. But my kids are grown so we won't have as much gift giving. I never thought about it that way, but I love to watch them open things. The joy in giving is seeing their faces light up. Now that they are grown, they just don't need as much. What they do need is expensive so they don't get it as often. In a way it is sad. I love to give gifts, especially to the boys. I will must have to buy them all socks and wrap each one individually.



Hee hee hee

2 comments:

Greg's Life said...

I think it must be a family thing. I am not very good at blogging either.

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of wrapping each pair of socks. That brought a smile to my face. :)

Anita