Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Little Menace!!!!

Ok. I have always been too kind for my own good. I like to help people, it just makes me happy. This time I might have taken on more than I can chew. My boss was going on a trip for 3 weeks to Spain. He just purchased a 18 week old Golden Retreiver puppy for his little boys. The puppy hasn't gone through a full set of shots yet so no kennels would take her while they were gone. Needless to say, I offered to watch her.

Her name is Sadie, AKA the little menace. She is really cute, I mean adorable cute. She is the cuddliest thing I have ever seen. Anyone sitting on the floor ends up with a 25 pound dog trying to curl up in their lap. I mean she really is cute.... BUT she is a puppy. As a puppy she likes to teeth on stuff, she chases around the house, and makes me laugh. Case in point. Jaron is out exercising the dogs in the pool right now. The door wasn't closed tight. Sadie jumped against the door, ran into the house to say hi to me. Jumping at my legs she decided to shake off the water against the couch. What a little menace.

Other than watching the puppy for the last two weeks we haven't been up to much. The boys are so ready for summer. We haven't taken the boat out but we are ready to. Life goes on.... soon without the Little Menace!!!!

No comments: