Wednesday, October 01, 2008

October..... BOOO!!!!!

I can't believe it is October already. I only wrote in my blog once last month. Where did the time go. I do like this time of year though. At work this is the beginning of our "SALES" period so I am extremely busy ramping up all the partners. At home we have been working on getting our new yard lights installed in the back. Of course, the pool got a clog in it and had to be repaired so the bad evens out with the new lights.

Yesterday Jay thought it would be funny to measure us all to see how tall we were.... I was glad to know I haven't shrunk yet. Without shoes on I am still 5'7" tall. It made me laugh. Of course, without shoes Jay is still 6'3" tall. At least there isn't a foot difference between us like my parents were. Jace left his shoes on and was 5'11". My guess is he would be 5'10". See Gregory, he takes after you! Now the kicker. Without shoes on Jaron is 5'11 1/2". I would say he is 6'. WOW..... Where did the time go, how did he catch up. And better yet- who decided it was ok for me to be so short!

Just call me shrimpy!!!!!

3 comments:

debbie said...

long time no talk. I really need to plan a trip out to see you guys. The last time we measured the boys Corbin is 6'2" 1/2 or 6'3" and trevor is at least 5'10" I know what you mean about being short I am only 5'6 on a good day.

goldmania said...

Hey Shrimpy. At least your not shrimpiest like me. :) 5'1 3/4

wendy said...

I can't believe your kids are that tall. Last time I saw them they were just little guys. You've been gone so long from Utah that I still think of them as little ones. We would love to have you all come and visit.
Wendy #2