Monday, November 17, 2008

Where has it gone?


I can't believe that we are already through half of November. Soon it will be Thanksgiving, Jace's birthday, and then December. Where has it gone? I know it feels like we are always busy but I can't say that we have done much. Jay is really pushing for the December light rail opening here in Phoenix which keeps him very busy. Being the boss isn't as easy as it looks! My work is in the middle of Medicare Open Enrollment so I spend all my days, some nights, and even weekends putting out fires. (Not literally at least.) I really didn't plan on a career managing 1200+ telephone lines and 4 call center vendors. But I do love to be busy.


Jace and Jaron are doing really good. Jace is dating off and on, no one special yet but that's ok. He is still so young. Jaron is growing like a weed. He is now over 6 foot and still going. I don't know what I am going to do with him. I can't even keep him in pants. Jace is a Huntsman in build, doesn't fit the Brenchley, or Harper side. But Jaron, now he is a Brenchley; very tall, very stocky. I just can't believe that my baby is so tall. This is the only picture I have on my laptop but I should get another. Jaron has cut his hair now. I couldn't resist though, we are on Jay's trains.

No comments: