Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Joys of Arizona!


We haven't added in a long time as not much is going on in Arizona. However, we have recently found a few scorpions in our house! Jay being who he is really enjoys playing with them. He hasn't been stung..... yet!
Everything here is busy with Jay at the rail and Jaron is school. Jace and I are the only ones not to busy. Jace is looking for a full time job and I will be doing the same soon. My work is supposed to be completed at the end of this month, however, I have been extended every month since August. I found out in June that I would be laid off due to positions in Phoenix being eliminated. My last day was supposed to be in August but have been asked to extend ever since. I am just too nice sometimes because I really didn't want to go through another open enrollment. However, I agreed anyway. Open enrollment has begun! The joys of living in Arizona.













No comments: