Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I love Saturdays!

It is funny that I still love Saturday when I am not working at the time. Saturday should be a day like any other but it really isn't. August is almost through so we have past my 23rd wedding anniversary and my 4.... birthday. School has started for Jaron, and Jay is working like usual. But all these things don't bring on the feeling of loving Saturdays. I have to admit.... It is all due to Football season. Saturday afternoon I was sitting in the kitchen making home made salsa while Jay sat in his throne watching the TV. Football playing in the background just made it feel like Saturday. And Fall.... It isn't fall yet but it is coming. Fall in Arizona is not much different than any other time of year. But it still feels like Fall and I have to admit. I love it.

No comments: