Thursday, March 06, 2008

Spring!

Well it is official! Spring is here in Arizona... The boys of summer are all in town for spring training; the sage are blooming; the snow birds are starting to pack up! I love spring. I don't like the allergies that come with it but it so nice to just sit outside during lunch in the sun.

Not much has been happening at our house so I haven't been updating. We have all been sick with colds for the last few weeks. Being the close family that we are we just pass the cold back and forth. I think Jaron is on his third time with the same cold symptoms now. Of course, Jay is the one that had to be taken to Instacare for a shot and antibiodics. He just doesn't know when to rest! hee hee hee I don't ever seem to get it as bad as everyone else, just end up a little run down is all.

Jace and Jaron are making actual musket rifles with the boys in the ward. They had to do all the sanding of the stock and everything. The really have enjoyed it and are excited to actually be able to use them. Can't say I am excited about my two teenage boys handling guns that shoot musket balls but then, they are boys and I am not!!! The joys of being the only female in the house.

Jaron has his first high school dance tomorrow and believe it or not he is actually going. Jace was never one for attending the school dances. Jace and Jaron are just a lot different in personality. I think Jaron is excited. I have been going to place a picture of Jaron out here. You have got to see his hair. He still refuses to let me cut it. I really don't mind that it is long, I have always liked men with long hair. However, I really can't stand it always being in his eyes. Next time I get a chance I will take a picture.

Well, not much else is going on. Jay and I have tickets to ball games for the next few weekends. I will try to remember a camera so I can post a snap.

No comments: