Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'M SPOILED!

I never realized how spoiled I am until Jay travels for work. Jay is in Boston right now. Not having any fun I can assure you, but traveling nonetheless. I hate it when Jay travels because I have to drive to work by myself. It is bad enough that I actually have to do the driving but even worse because I can't take the car pool lane. Well, this morning I realized it is even more than just driving. My being spoiled starts even before I get in the car.

I think it has been years since I actually had to get myself out of bed. I set the alarm last night to get up on time.... must have set it wrong because it didn't go off. You see, Jay sets the alarm for us both. He also makes sure I am up when I should be... Hee hee hee... Talk about being an adult.

So I got up late this morning which means Jaron got up late as well. This means I have to take Jaron to school as well as drive in traffic alone. Needless to say, I got to work after 8:30. I am just spoiled. Jay just takes to good of care of me.

No comments: