Monday, August 11, 2008

August!

August is always a busy month for us with School starting, our anniversary and my birthday all lumped together. This year didn't change that. Jaron started school on August 6th. I can't believe it is so early. I hate that we don't get at least 1/2 of August as summer. But he is there now and dealing ok.

Two days later was Jay and my 21st Wedding Anniversary..... I can't believe it has been that long. Of course, if I tell Jay that he reminds me that it is actually 25 years we have been together. He is so helpful sometimes. We both worked so we didn't do much for the anniversary but we are proud. It is something to be proud of to know that we have worked so hard to keep our family together. I am dang lucky to have a man willing to put in so much effort. And everyone thought I was the one that would have to work at being calm!!!! If you only knew.... hee hee hee

Last weekend we finished our last tile job in this house. Jay has wanted to do it for a year but we always seem to do it in the summer. It is great to be indoors then. It looks good but I am glad it is the last one. I think I have sore muscles where I don't even have muscles to begin with.

Jace starts school next week then we will all be back to the grind stone. I will not have my own live in maid anymore so it will be hard for me too. Of course, I won't have a 19 year old home making messes all day either... hee hee hee

No comments: