Saturday, September 02, 2006

Home is truly where the heart is!

Did I mention I hate planes? I love coming home on one though... Anytime I am coming home I love to be on a plane. Don't mind the elbows in my kidneys, the knees crushed by the passenger in front of me or the baggage around me. I am going home and that is all that matters. It could be much worse, I could be getting home on one of these....

I have actually flown in a hot aire balloon before. Jay took me up for one of our anniversaries. It is fun, not scary to the one afraid of heights (ME) because you have very little sense of movement. But you don't get where you are going very fast. I will take a plane anyday. Doesn't matter than I have to check my luggage now, or that they put you though two security screens (the first of which I was told to hold my dress down so the whoosh of air didn't cause a scandal), or that landing in Arizona in the summer is always bumpy because of the waves of heat rising off the ground. It is all good. I am home.

No comments: