Tuesday, September 12, 2006

September 11th, Flying, and Staying Home

Yesterday was September 11th, 2006. Of course, it was also the 5 year anniversary of the tragedy. I did my best to not think about it yesterday, as best I could with all the media coverage.... I remember where I was, what I did, how I felt... But my husband was in the air yesterday for 16 hours. He was on a plane headed to Osaka Japan. I really tried not to think about what happened to the passengers on the planes.

He finally called this morning at 6:45 a.m. I was glad to hear from him as I expected him to call at 1:00 a.m. when he arrived at the hotel. He went to a baseball game. (hee hee hee). Since he was a day late he had missed the first day of meetings but they all had tickets to a baseball game that night. He wasn't going to miss the baseball game too. He said he loved it! The fans really get into their baseball in Japan.

No comments: