Thursday, September 07, 2006

Time goes by.....

Time is an interesting thing.... It goes by so fast or so slow, depending on your frame of reference, or future endeavors. I can't believe it is September already, let alone the 7th of September already. Last week seemed to drag but then the long weekend went by too fast. Now I think I have only a week to get so much done. It is fascinating how that works.

With the holiday we had planned on going wakeboarding but no one felt like it when Labor Day rolled around. We decided to organize closets instead. I have two boys, only two.... but we gave to charity 4 large black trash bags full of clothes. It is amazing how fast time goes by, and how fast they grow. The boys are doing so well, growing up to be great young men. But I really want to convince them to slow down time. It they don't grow up so fast then maybe I won't grow older so fast.

No comments: