Thursday, October 05, 2006

Fall

Today is October 5th, I am sure we would all agree it is officially fall. However, here in Arizona you really cant tell. It is definiately cooling down. We can go outside in the morning and be cool. But their isn't any oak trees with flaming leaves, or maples all aglow. The air isn't brisk, and the wind doesn't blow the leaves around. I really miss the fall in Utah.

Don't get me wrong, Arizona does have fall, it just don't happen until early December and only lasts for about 2 weeks. The leaves are green, they go brown and fall all in the course of a few days.

But when I start missing it I remind myself.... I no longer own a snow shovel, gallashas, or gloves. I like my thanksgiving on the patio, by the pool. And I love the football games on Christmas day in the park with Green grass....

No comments: