Monday, April 09, 2007

Finally, Pictures


Spring training game with April, Debbie, and Heidi. I love going to the games but this one was a bit of a blowout. Jay took the picture, but didn't mention to anyone when to be ready.....

Now this is the life, well, my life. Our plan for the weekend was to spend the whole time doing this but, alas, we actually did a lot of other stuff. You will notice, I am the only one with a jacket on. I thought it was kind of cool that evening. Jaron is in the background playing tennis with himself. Don't ask, at least he is easy to entertain.
The cool deck is wet because the dog kept getting in the pool. He likes to swim.



Debbie was driving the boat. She is a little speed demon behind the wheel. Truthfully, it is easier to handle a boat if you are going at a fast clip than when you are moving real slow. Me... I am sure I was just reading my book as usual.

No comments: