Monday, April 02, 2007

Spring has sprung!

Spring is here, well, truthfully it has been here in the desert for awhile! I can't believe where the time goes. I can't believe it is April already. Taxes are at the top of my list for April this year! Then of course we have all the work that has to be done on the pool and yard to be ready for the summer. All this has to be done in the next month, we don't want to be doing it when it gets really hot.

Jay is feeling a little better though, the yard is almost put back together. You see, Jay has a thing about a clean and tidy yard. When the yard is a mess, Jay is just stressed! The last two weeks with the contractors working on the pool they had dug a trench along the side of the house. All the extra dirt was piled on the sidewalk so high we couldn't walk that way to get out of the house. And then of course it rained!. Now we had mud! We couldn't even open the gate to get the garbage cans in. Well, the contractor finally came back and cleaned it all up. It is so nice to be able to get through again, to walk out and see a cleaned up yard. But what comes in the mail today, a warning from the HOA because our garbage cans were in front of the gate! We couldn't open it to get them in the back. I had to laugh at that.

So that is how my April started! Who says I need April Fools at all after the last few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that your yard is back together! Jay was like a caged tiger when we were there. I thought he was going to kill something (or someone j/k!)

I still liked your yard torn up or not!