Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Middle of August!

Where has the month gone already. I can't believe it is the middle of August. Jaron started school last week. In fact he has gotten past the jump out of bed and out the door quick mode to the I really can't wait for the weekend but get me in the shower as I drag my feet the whole way mode. Jace is still enjoying the house to himself all day, doing what he wants for one last week.

This last weekend I was sick again so we didn't do anything but lay around the house. I wasn't too bad, just the sinus headachy stuff because of the humidity of course. We had planned to go out on the boat but never went. Never got the house cleaned either though which is much worse. Anyway, I digress! Because I haven't felt well, Jace and I have been playing on the fan fiction websites again. Jay thinks I have a serious issue or addiction. I have always liked to read but he might be right about me spending to much time in it. It just amazes me that people spend so much time and effort to write full books on these fan fiction sites. And some of them are really, really good. Some are bad, not well edited, or even just abandoned but it amazes me the time and effort of creativity involved. I enjoy the glimpse into the mind, desires, humor, and hopes of any fan of a book. I know how much effort and confidence it must take to write something for all the web to see. So... To all the fan fiction authors who have taken the time, effort, and courage to place a story.... You ROCK!

Now just someone tell me to turn off my computer already!!!!

No comments: