Wednesday, August 08, 2007

PETS!!!!!

As I have mentioned before we have a house full of pets. Two of those pets are cats. One cat is a long-haired female Tortie, the other an extra large male maine coon. (OK, who am I kidding, he is just plain fat!) Well, when I work from home I am often interrupted by the female as she tries to crawl in my lap, sit on the keyboard, or stand in front of the screen. But I am never bothered by the male. Today it was very different. As I started absentmindedly petting the cat who was visiting I realized it was Harley, the big male. He rubbed against my hands and the screen a bit then stretched out and went to sleep. Only problem with this is, he had to sleep on top of all my workbooks. And the more asleep he become, the more he stretched out. The more he stretched out, the more of my desk space just disappeared..... Makes for a difficult work environment!



Now this picture has nothing to do with today but I had to add it. Jaron took this the night the new Harry Potter book released and I just thought it was funny. The dog doesn't look to pleased, more of a "are you through yet!!!!!". But I think it is funny. The glasses glow in the dark... Now that would look funny.






1 comment:

Tammy said...

Your house sounds like mine. I have 3 cats and 3 dogs. I can't even sit down without one of them (mainly my calico) having to sit on me. Mine also love paper. If there is paper sitting out they have to lay all over it which makes paying bills a challenge. It is kind of funny to watch them play with the papers on the floor though. They try to get under it and that is quite funny.