Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Anniversary.... 20 years and counting!!

Can't believe it has come so quickly but today is Jay and my 20th Wedding Anniversary. We were married on August 7th, 1987 in St. George Utah. Each year since that day has been an adventure for the both of us. But how has it gone by so fast? It feels like we should still have 10 of those years in front of us. Looking at the boys I can see that the full 20 years have indeed past, they have grown into amazing, gifted, beautiful young men. So it has been all of the 20 years past, and to this day Jay still makes me laugh at least once every day!

The beginning of August has been lazy for us. I haven't been feeling well so we didn't do anything but school shopping and relaxing at home. For our Anniversary Jay and I went to Sedona Arizona and stayed over night. We went to a nice dinner, relaxed and then Jay gave me a letter which made me cry. I really think it is his goal each year to see if he can make me cry. We could only stay one night because Jaron starts school tomorrow. For the rest of the day we will be finishing the school shopping, getting Jaron a haircut (he looks like a beattle right now, his hair is so long) and getting a couples massage. I like it when I get to decide what we do for the day! :)

No comments: