Monday, October 29, 2007

Call Center Trivia

As I mentioned before I work in a call center environment. As a Project Manager I do many thing but somehow I became responsible for Telecom issues for the call center. Last weekend out Telecom Engineer was on vacation. This meant that I had to be on-call for any Telecom issues. Not that I can fix any of them. I can however, call around to get someone else to fix them. Of course, Saturday morning I tested the phone lines and they weren't routing right. I spent until early afternoon working with our vendor to get the issue resolved. Nothing new really just something I don't do every day. And spending my weekend checking phone routing every 4 hours is not my idea of fun.



Jay spent the weekend watching movies and sports. Jay loves to DVR all the football games and spend the weekend watching as many games as he can. Since we have two DRV machines he is able to record 4 games at the same time. Of course he has to watch some all day too or he will run out of room on the DVR. I think he has it down to a science of how many he can record and what he has to watch to keep ahead of the space limitation. It is funny to watch.



Jaron played games all weekend. He is entertaining, and I love having him around. I can always count on him being close. He was supposed to be home alone this last weekend. Jay and I were going to go to St. George so he would be on his own for the first time. Didn't go after all. I think Jaron was a little disappointed.



Hee hee hee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok.. so where's the "call center" trivia here? or should working in a call center be THE trivia?