Thursday, October 11, 2007

There once was a spider named DAVE!

Halloween is upon our house and that means we have to bring out DAVE. Dave is a spider. A 2 foot square stuffed spider. Dave has been with Jace since we moved to Arizona but Jace left him home. Since we don't get fall here we like to decorate the house for halloween. Who am I kidding, we have always decorated the house for halloween but in Arizona our theme is the spider. We have webing up the stairs and over the TV nock. We have 3 2 foot long spiders outside climbing over the house. And then we brought out Dave. He is hanging from the ceiling in the entry of the house. Jace used to carry Dave on his backpack to school each halloween, until Dave became a 7 legged spider instead of an 8 legged one. Jace then decided it was time to keep him at home where he wouldn't get hurt. Dave misses Jace, but he does like his perch above us all.

Franky is a different story. Franky is a 8 foot inflatable frankenstien. He is also mine. But I can't find him. I know I wouldn't throw him away. I just know it.... But I haven't been able to find him for 2 years now. It is so sad. I have his spot all ready for him. I miss Franky, not as much as I miss Jace but all the same i do miss him....

Hee hee hee Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Well if you cant fing your Franky I may be able to get you a new one. The Maverick store by my house has a very large inflatable Frankinstien and Shrek. Well I made a coment to the manager that I wanted the Shrek and he said that I could come in and talk to him Nov. 1st about it. So maybe he will give me Frank to. If you want it its about 8ft or more!!!!!