Monday, July 02, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby!

Friday was Jay's birthday..... He isn't much for birthdays, especially as his age increases with each one that passes. This year wasn't any different. Jay did take the day off, we took him out to dinner, made him two different birthday cakes (both his favorites) and went to a movie as a family. It was a great day for me although I had to work. Jay had a hard time relaxing. When he has a day off, doesn't matter the occasion, he feels like he should be working on something. Made for a long day for Jay!

The weekend we spent finishing up projects. And I am happy to say the Master bathroom is finally done. It was something we couldn't stand being torn apart any longer. I have to admit it looks wonderful, and Jay outdid himself on the design and pattern of the tile. I could just sit in their for hours and enjoy the environment. I spent the weekend cleaning up after the projects, painting the bathroom, touching up things, and finishing the grout. But it was worth it.

We also had to take the dog to the vet again on Saturday. I mentioned before the dog loves the pool. Well, he gets in the pool so much and has so much hair, he doesn't get dry. When he doesn't get dry, his skin gets irritated, and now he has a skin infection. Jay dropped the dog and I off, then picked us up. I thought he would faint when we got the bill. Whenever we have to spend money on the dog, he becomes mine alone. When Jay came to pick us up he told the receptionist, "I am looking for my spoiled wife, and her more spoiled dog!". I think the office staff were still chuckling about that comment 15 minutes after we left.

No comments: