Sunday, July 22, 2007

WOW!!!!



What a weekend.... I loved it, spending time as a family, I really don't think our house has been so quiet in a long time. Jace and Jay were listening to the Audio book CD's. Jaron and I were each reading a book. Jaron and I were both finished by Saturday after picking up the book at the Barnes and Noble Friday Night party. Jace and Jay finished on Sunday. All I can say at this time is, WOW!!! We loved it.... It was so worth the ride.

The boys were a little embarrassed by the emotions Jay and I display. I guess you have to be a parent to understand the feelings that go through us with the Harry Potter stories. Just the fact that they are done is another sign out kids are growing up and moving on. The world of Harry Potter has brought my little family through many years of fun. Can't wait for the new movie to be out in DVD next.

I will miss the wonders of the world of Harry Potter. The characters live and learn with greatness, and fears just like we do. So when my personal fears or anxiety becomes to much for me, I will still pull out the books and escape into the world of Harry Potter.

And I will be making Jay a Severus Snape costume for Halloween next year... He was convinced many years ago that Snape was a true hero.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Ok so for those of us that are not Harry Potter fans and just really curious. Does harry die????!!!!!!

And if you tell me that I will just have to read the book I may hunt you down and torture you until you tell me!!!!!

Heidi

Greg's Life said...

Of course Harry dies!!! She couldn't let him live and have someone else try to continue on the saga.

I haven't finished so I don't really know but I am pretty sure Harry dies in the end.

However you should read the book!

Heidi said...

You dont have to tell me if e dies Deb already told me(I think it was Debbie) and she told me all about the ending. I do have to say that maybe I will read this book. Not all of them just the last one!!!

Heidi

debbie said...

I have not been sucked into the world of Harry Potter although Corbin has tried to get me there. He told me the story and how the book ends. Of course, he loved it and is half way through the book for the second time. I just love the fact that he is reading more than watching tv.