Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Who's your hero?




We all have our hero's.... I think mine is Winnie the pooh! He doesn't need all the Junk that we all get stuck on, the trappings of life. He just needs to be with his friends and family, and have a little honey..... :)
My lovely husband's hero is Homer Simpson. What does that say about him? You tell me. The boys and I tease him about it all the time. Homer is loud, basic, and not to bright. Jaron's assessment of Homer Simpson, "the worlds biggest coach potatoe".
I have no idea why this is Jay's choice for a hero but it could be worse. It could be: X-men's Magnito, Lex Luther, Agent Anderson, Snape, Voldermort, or Delores Umbridge......
I have a one track mind... Tonight is the premium of the new Harry Potter movie. We have tickets to the midnight show. I didn't want to do the midnight show on a weekday but we have done every other HP movie. I guess to the boys it is a tradition because they really wanted to. I know we are all looking forward to it. We will have to tell you how it goes tomorrow....

No comments: