Monday, March 05, 2007

The boys of Summer are back!


I love weekends but especially weekends like the last one. It was cool here, well cool for Arizona, so we couldn't take the boat out. But we didn't feel like being very energetic either. So Saturday we just relaxed around the house. I worked on my project, (Yeah, it is almost done) and Jay watched movies. Jace was the only one that had to work that day. Jay and I also went to a Spring training baseball game.

Spring Training is different than season games because the stadiums are much smaller, they are outdoors, and you see a much larger roster. We went to the Brewers and the Angels game in Tempe. I like baseball, but I think I like Spring training because it is so great to sit and watch the game in the sun. I spend as much time people watching as I do watching the game. We are still in the first weekend of spring training so the number of players is really high. Watching the game, we saw a new pitcher every few innings. But we also see players we recognize or who have been traded to a new team. It is fun to watch all the little kids try to get autographs from the players. It is just so much more relaxed than the real season. I am glad we are going to so many games this year. Jay and I really enjoy it. The only thing that would make it better would be if the boys liked to go with us.

No comments: