Thursday, March 08, 2007

Happy Birthday, my boy!



Jaron turns 14 today. Now that is weird. My youngest is 14! I can't believe it. He is so excited about being a teenager. He already got his present, his own cell phone. Now he feels like a young man.... We don't have any plans for the day, whatever he wants to do. We don't make our kids go to school on their birthday. We call it there PTO day. But Jaron went for the first two classes. His first class is a fun class, they get to shoot off rockets they made. His second class he has a test, and he doesn't want to make it up. But I will go get him after that class if he wants.

Tonight we will take him out to dinner and over the weekend, he and some friends can go to a movie or do something fun. Next week is Spring Break (yeah!!!) so he gets a whole week off. Seems to always work that way for Jaron's birthday. I wonder if he secretly thinks that the school declares a holiday for his birthday!

No comments: