Friday, March 02, 2007

Vaccum or Vacuum?

I can never figure out how to spell that word, but as long as it works does it matter? Well, to me it does. Our family has three pets as I have mentioned before. We have a German Shephard dog and two long haired cats. Needless to say we have a lot of pet hair around the house. (Jay calls the little balls that like to hang in the corners kittens.) I have tried many vaccums but they all seem to clogg or stop working after 6 months. Until we bought our Dyson Animal. It wasn't cheap, but it has been worth it. Nothing works better on the pet hair around the house. Is it odd to love a vacuum?

Well, my Dyson vacuum still works like a charm as long as you are using the tools or running it on the bare floor. However, if you put it on the carpet setting that should move the belt and brush it sounds like you are on the runway with a plane taking off. We called customer service and found that you can't change the belt yourself, and they think the belt has slipped from the groove it should run in. It is so loud. Luckily they can fix it.

I miss my vacuum. But the first day we have to clean house without it is tomorrow. I bet I miss it more then.

No comments: