Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursday's Wish!

It is Thursday all ready and I just can't figure out where the week went. Yes, we were busy, and had a full house all week. Yes, the boys have been playing, sleeping, and doing chores all week. Yes, Jay and I have been working all week.... But I can't believe spring break is almost over. I wish it lasted longer!

Jay and I had a meeting yesterday morning then I had scheduled meetings all day from 9:00 on. Of course, the afternoon "off-Site" meeting was actually so my whole team could go to a Spring Training game together. We saw the Angels and the San Francisco Giants! It was fun, but very hot. I would take sitting in the sun, on the grass, in the heat over working any day. The boys played during the day then last night Jaron's friends came by again. One friend went home at 8:00 and another came over about 8:15. The friend that came over late though is his friend from grade school here in Arizona. Where we live is a little weird with school boundaries. Half Jaron's 6th grade class went to Highland Jr. and the other half went to Gilbert J. This friend went to Highland so they don't see each other as much. I told them they could do a sleep over during spring break. When Lance comes over we usually have him for a few days..... It is kind of funny. But since he, Jaron and Jace all get along really well, doesn't bother Jay and I.

Last night we also worked in our yard. We had to inspect the plants to see if they are truly dead or seemed to be coming back. I was pleased.... The Jade all have new buds so all we had to do is knock off the dead leaves so they could get more sun. Two of our five bougainvillias are growing from the ground again. We left the old dead wood for them to use to climb up. The only problem is the 3 best ones we had are still not showing signs of life. Last we have no life showing yet in one hibiscus and our 3 huge ficus trees.... So sad!

No comments: