Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Random Day

Today is random day. Random thoughts keep going through my head, and I wonder why things are as they are:

Random thought 1:
We bought all new appliances when we remodeled the kitchen. I love them but our fridge door doesn't swing shut like our old one did. It has a mechanism that when you swing it past that point it will shut itself. I just walked into the kitchen and the fridge door was open. I hadn't closed it past the point it would shut istelf. Why doesn't it just swing shut from the beginning?

Random thought 2:
It is raining outside, and in the high 50's. Our neighbors are putting in a new hot tub and heating element for their pool. I hear the workers outside now. Should they be running power tools in the rain?

Random thought 3:
Gandolff just walked into the office. He has a big smudge of dirt on the top of his nose. He must have found a bone to bury in the back yard. He always buries them but never digs them up. Why bother burying them?

Random thought 4:
All the plants in the neighborhood are brown and ugly. Are they ever going to grow new leaves? When you put up with the head of summer, the treat is the green all winter long... No green this year.

Random thought 5:
My dog snores! At least I hope that is him snoring as I am home alone right now.

Random thought 6:
Jay bought a Colts balloon for the superbowl. We usually do buy balloons to make the day more festive. His balloon is still in the air in the kitchen. What did they put in that balloon that the helimum would still be up 10 days later.

No comments: