Friday, May 11, 2007

Don't Tag me!!!

Three Characters I would like to be:

Eve Dallas: (Nora Roberts, Innocents in Death) The unspeakable just makes her stronger.
Temperance Brennan: (Kathy Reich, Cross Bones) Brilliant but socially innept (I just want the brilliant part.
Eve Duncan: (Iris Johansen, Stalemate) Strength, courage, an incredible talent and tenacity.



Three Characters I wish where real so I could meet them:

Professor Minerva McGonagal: (Harry Potter of course!) Anyone that is magic and can handle all those kids must be special. I would turn them all into toads.
Roarke: (Nora Roberts, Innocents in Death) He just sounds fun, a little devious but still good
Robert Langdon: (Da Vinci Code, Dan Brown) Intelligence and puzzles are his specialty.

Three Characters that scare me:

Dolores Umbridge: (JK Rowlings, Order of Phoenix) She is just downright evil.
Opus Dei: (Dan Brown, DaVinci Code) Evil in the name of religion is just scary.


Believe it or not the hardest part for me was to think of characters that scare me. Books I read are fiction, so the characters really aren't scary.


Tagged: April, Jace, and Anita.

No comments: