Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Natasha, just for you!

all about me. ..
A) Four things about me:
1- I love being a mom most of all.
2- My favorite thing to do is to laugh.
3- I am a homebody.
4- My dog weighs 85 pounds and is great company.

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1- Armagedan
2- Independence Day
3- Notting Hill
4-Mulan

C) Four places I have lived:
1- Denver Colorado
2- St. George Utah
3- American Fork Utah
4- Mesa, Arizona

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1- Bones
2- NCIS
3- Numbers
4- Planet Earth

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1- Kyoto, Japan
2- Astoria NY
3- Victoria British Columbia
4- London England

F) Four of my favorite foods:
1- Mexican Food (Anything Mexican)
2- Molten Chocolate Cake
3- Ice Cream (Caramel Cashew Shake specifically)
4- Hamburgers

G) Four places I would rather be right now
1- In the Pool
2- Curled in the sun with a good book.
3- On vacation
4- With my friends and family, anywhere!

hee hee hee..... That was fun....

No comments: