Thursday, November 09, 2006

No more political Ad's.... (Repeat)

Ahhhh,,, The peace and serenity of it all. I am so glad the election is over. I don't know about everywhere but the campaigning was just ugly here in Arizona.... So and so filed for bankrupsy, joe doe paid his taxes late last year, I mean really, do we need to know all this stuff! Does it have anything to do with what decisions they will make when they are faced with the laws of the land. It was downright ugly with an ad every 6 minutes on television. Then, of course, they started leaving phone messages on your answering machines. We had our answering machine fill up with recorded messages from candidates... I am so glad it is over, and I can have some peace.

I have been sick. I have a head cold. I don't know if I got it in Utah or just on the plane rides back and forth but it is miserable. The only good thing is that I didn't have to go to work for two days. I could work from home instead. You see, we call the office the Petree dish. The company I work for is building new offices. So me and 8 other individuals are currently in a conference room where a number of desks have been lined up around the walls. Needless to say, if you are sick you stay home! We don't want everyone to get it. So I was home, and loving it.

Jace was just elected to the Student Council of Highland High School. The High School held elections on the same day as the regular election. He was elected as the representative from the LAN club. I didn't even know he was nominated. He didn't say anything. When I asked him what he thought about it, he said " I don't know, I don't know what I have to do!" He is so funny.

No comments: