Thursday, November 30, 2006

Cold is relative!



I used to live in Utah. I remember some really cold winters. The single digits, frozen pipes, Jay gets pneumonia, the works.....

I moved to Arizona for the warmth. That was the big plus for me but I soon learned that it does get cold here in the winter. Especially at night. Well, this morning I got up and there is ice in the fountain. ICE! We knew it was cold last night because we still haven't turned the heat on in the house. Inside was even cold this morning. How come I didn't feel cold in 30 degrees in Utah but I am cold in Arizona....

Now all my plants are going to look frost nipped all winter long..... I hate that!

This picture is in Arizona. I knew it snowed in parts of Arizona. Flagstaff has a ski resort. But this is much further south than Flagstaff... Amazing, huh.

No comments: