Wednesday, November 15, 2006

You've got Mail!



Instant Messenger has become my life. I am sitting at a machine with two version of messenging.... One is internal to employees the other is general web messenging. I have favorites, groups, and people set up on both buddy lists. But right now, no one is available! How sad, I feel alone. Isn't it weird how attached we get to something that wasn't around only a few years ago.

I live in a different state than most of my friends and family. Instant messenging has given me a way to stay in contact with both every single day. When it is down or when everyone is off, I go through withdrawls. When I am off work for a day, or out sick, I still log onto IM... I still want to chat. I think I need to develop a support group for Instant Messenger Addicts!

So right now... I am on two version of Instant Messenger, but no one can chat... I am so sad!

No comments: