Wednesday, January 17, 2007

College Wooo......

I remember all the things I had to do to prepare for college. I knew where I was going by the time I was a senior. Didn't have any question. Didn't think about cost, just thought about going to St. George. Well, Jace knows where he wants to go, no question either. But there sure seems to be more work to try and get him ready than there was for me.

Jace has until February 1st to get all his paperwork into the college. Of course, part of the issue is our residency is so messed up. And then he has to retake the ACT again and put in for a scholarship we hope. As well as getting ready for college he has to work, go to two clubs a week, do his church stuff, prepare for graduation from high school, and now he is dating steady. He is also tyring to prepare for a state competition in Marketing. Needless to say he is one busy boy. He is so busy, he thinks he is coming down with my cold, but he can't miss anything and rest. Welcome to adult life.

Jaron is home sick again today.... He has been running a low grade fever since last night. He asked if he could catch the flu again after having it just two weeks ago. Of course he can but he really doesn't want to.... Poor kid.. I guess when it rains it pours.

No comments: