Monday, January 22, 2007

Snow in Phoenix?

It says on the news that we had snow in Phoenix. I feel very slighted, I didn't see any snow. It didn't snow at our house, at least nothing I would call snow. It has been really cold, I get so depressed when I see all our tropical plants completely dead. But I wouldn't call what we had in the valley yesterday snow! I have seen snow that was just ice falling from the sky. They did have snow that stuck on the ground in Tucson, which was really weird. It just isn't something I would expect to see, but they are at a higher elevation than we are.

All weekend long we had rain. We didn't do anything but go to church all weekend long. I miss our beautiful sunny, hot weather. I am ready for the heat of summer. OK, so I am weird, I know no one else in my family would say that.

No comments: