Sunday, January 07, 2007


HI ALL!!!! As you may be able to tell by that first "sentence" this is not Wendy. It is in fact Jace. (^.^) <--- (that is a smilley for those who dont know) My mom showed me her post of what has happened with "my" car, so i thought i would point a few things out...

1. In the picture above (now used twice) the car is a REALLY COOL blue........... Thought i should point that out..... =] (another smilley).

2. As my mom also mentioned I smacked the curb really hard..... And totally killed my car..... (and cryed for a couple hours) ehem.....

3. If you take a look at the front end of the car and unfocus your eyes a bit you will see a small, rather cheeky, smile; almost as big as mine......................... =P (third smilley)

4. It is now 10:46 here so my Dad is sending me to bed so i must sadly end. But NEVER FEAR!! I"LL BE BACK!!!! <-- think of Terminator.

After thought; I showed my Mom this post before we published it and she started fixing the spelling, because she said it would bother her to leave it the way it was. So if this looks like it was spelled well know that she fixed it up for me........

XD (last smilley)

No comments: